consulting agency
Tender Seminar
Presenter: Werner Smith

Werner Smith has 22 years corporate and government experience. Ten years (10) as Senior Policy Advisor for the South African Government and twelve years (12) of this was spent as Director for Strategic Research and Business Development for a major JSE listed company. He is the Ekurhuleni Captains of Industry Forum's Strategic Economic Advisor, member of the Ekurhuleni Business Initiative and Member of the Institute of Directors of Southern Africa (IoDSA). His portfolio as Director of Strategic Research and Business Development included developing a tender response capability in the Group. During the last three years of his career in the corporate environment Werner and his team were able to win tenders valued at well over R2 billion.

His last three years he has spent on advising small, medium and large companies in strategically addressing their BBBEE positioning and developing tender capabilities in those companies. His most recent successes for his clients include winning a R112 million tender for a small entrepreneur in Midrand and a R600 million three year international tender for a medium sized food processing company in Nelspruit.

THE SMART WAY TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Turning Point Networks in association with the Ekurhuleni Captains of Industry Forum (COIF) Presents our Groundbreaking Tender seminar.
DATE: 3 May 2012
VENUE: Emperor's Palace Convention Centre
TIME: 7:00

PROGRAMME:

07:00 - 08:30:
  • REGISTRATION
08:30 - 08:45:
  • OPENING (Mr. Chris Van Biljon-CEO of ECOIF)
08:15 - 10:00:
  • The World of Business Development through Tenders & Business Proposals.
  • New & Upcoming Legislation impacting on Government Tenders (Compliance= ROI)
10:00 - 10:30:
  • TEA BREAK
10:30 - 12:00:
  • Your Target Audience(Primary Decision-Makers).
    The typical tender process-we are only seeing 10%. How to engage the client during the other 90%.
12:00 - 12:45:
  • The Decision-Making Matrix and "not chasing everything with a skirt"
12:45 - 13:45:
  • LUNCH
13:45 - 14:45:
  • Focus: 90/10 or 10/90
    The all important Tender Library & Tender Tracker
14:45 - 16:00:
  • Approach to Quality Tenders/ Business Proposals
    International Best Practice
    Differentiation & The Fog Index
16:00 - 16:15:
  • TEA BREAK

16:15 - 17:00:
  • Your Value Proposition
Attendance Fee: R 1500.00 per person.
EBI and COIF Members R 950.00 per person.

REGISTER TODAY

Please fill out the form below.

EBI/COIF Member    
Exhibition space available R5000 non EBI and
COIF members and R3000 for EBI and COIF members.



PROCEEDS OF THIS SEMINAR WILL GO TO:
The South African Fly Fishing Team's participation in the 2012 Fly Fishing World Championships in Slovenia (3-10 June 2012).

Tender Seminar

Ekurhuleni
home | about us | our service offering | tender seminar | our track record
© 2017 Copyright Turning Point Networks. All Rights Reserved. Website designed and hosted by LIT Creations. You are visitor number: 59134